Is Atech experiencing any service interruptions?
• At the current time, we are not experiencing any delays or business interruptions. All terminals are operational.
• Over the past 30 years, Atech has been dedicated to building our network of drivers, facilities and equipment to ensure that our customers receive the same high level of service no matter the situation. Our team is monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak closely and in the event of any emergency response initiative, we are prepared to respond and shift our supply chain patterns to meet customer needs while maintaining the health and safety of our employees and the public.
• We will keep you posted in the event of any changes to our service.
What is Atech doing to protect its employees, drivers, and customers?
• Atech is committed to Safety. It is embedded in our culture and we take no shortcuts.
• Atech diligently follows the guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization to prevent the spread of the virus.
• Atech has enhanced our cleaning and sanitizing procedures of all equipment and facilities.
• Atech is enforcing social distancing including amending our delivery procedures to limit driver-recipient interactions as much as possible
• Atech’s Safety and Security Teams are working around the clock to bring all safety measures to our employees in order to protect themselves and our customers.
How are deliveries impacted?
• Our drivers will adhere to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention Policy regarding “Social Distancing”
• All Residential shipments should be delivered as scheduled, however, we are making a few changes to our service to reduce the risk of potential exposure to both our customers and employees.
• Due to the CDC’s federal guidelines on “Social Distancing” and to protect our employees and the public, Atech is not requiring consignees to sign the delivery receipt at the time of delivery if they do not feel comfortable.
• In lieu of signed delivery receipts our drivers will be logging the date, time, place of the delivery and name of the individual who received the shipment, and may also be taking a photograph of the delivered shipment which would provide proof of delivery.
• Will-Call freight is available by appointment only. Terminal personnel will coordinate shipments with customers willing to drop-off or pick-up freight. Visitor sign in will be required and only authorized persons will be permitted at the terminal.
• No persons experiencing flu like symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 will be permitted onsite.
Is Atech able to provide service in Quarantine or Shelter in Place areas?
• Yes. Atech is an “Essential Business” and is part of the Transportation and Logistics Industry which is exempt from these restrictions.
• Our people and our business are critical to maintaining the supply chain.
• Safety and Public Health is our #1 priority.