To Our Valued Customers and Partners,
We are closely monitoring real-time updates in the outbreak of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and responding responsibly to ensure the overall safety and health of our employees and customers.
During these uncertain times, Atech is an “Essential Business” partner and is committed to ensuring there is minimal disruption to the vital supply chains for our customers and partners. As part of our business continuity plan, we are taking the following measures to ensure the safety of our team while providing our customers with the same high level of service they have come to expect.
All Operations at Atech are functioning at full capacity, and we are taking necessary measures to ensure that each of our customers supply chain will not be affected. We are not currently experiencing any delays or business interruptions, but we will keep you up to date if anything changes. In the event of any emergency response initiative, we are prepared to shift supply chain patterns to meet customer needs while maintaining the health and safety of our employees.
Our Safety, Security and Resilience teams are leading efforts to protect our employees and our customers by implementing the following:
- Postpone nonessential business travel and functions
- Employees who have recently traveled to a high risk country as defined by the CDC must self-quarantine for 14 days from the time of return to the United States and monitor personal health
- Employees experiencing flu like symptoms should stay home
- Access at all Atech facilities is restricted to essential employees
- Increased the frequency of deep cleaning and sanitizing of our equipment and locations
- Follow guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization
- Keep our work force and customers informed of changes while providing essential business functions
We will continue to monitor this situation and take guidance from local authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and communicate our action plan as it develops.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, as we are working hard to meet all of your needs and maintain the highest level of customer service.
We appreciate the trust you place in Atech. We are committed to working through this together.